Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Comments on BME Blogs of Dustin Bramkamp and Kimberly Krekeler

Dustin:

I was impressed with your blog on the British Musical Experience.  You expressed yourself very well, and I liked your introduction and summation of the rock music genre in the 1960's.  The pictures were an enhancement to your blog, and I especially liked the paragraph on the Vietnam War during the 1960's.

Kimberly K:

I liked your blog because the words flowed easily from one paragraph to another. I also enjoyed the pictures used to illustrate the changes in male hair styles during the 1960's.  In fact, as I have noticed while watching the young male adolescent and high school students here in England, some still wear that hair style with the bands.

2 comments:

  1. Nina,
    Could you post these comments on Dustin's and Kim's blogs, so they and others will be sure to see them?
    Thanks.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice
    This is awesome post and very helpful post. Keep up the good work.
    Also go to the link below to know something about keyword.
    Study abroad

    ReplyDelete